Automatic Self-Fitting App w/ Custom Hearing Profile
There are many basic hearing devices that will provide a generic boost across all frequencies, but everyone’s hearing is different and a “universal” fit will almost never be a perfect fit. The EarSpoke-R100 is a rechargeable hearing amplifier that will read your personal hearing signature and then adapt itself to you. No more guesswork. With Precision Hearing Match technology, be confident that your hearing device is giving you the accurate boost that you desire.
- Allows the rechargeable battery to be swapped.
- Spare or replacement batteries can be purchased separately.
Magnetic Charging Dock
- Magnetic charging dock for easy charging.
- USB-C cable
- Extra spare batteries are sold separately and are not included.
Slim or Thick Tube
Choose between the sleek slim tube or the powerful earhook w/ the thick tube.
This hearing instrument works with any of the following devices:
- iPhone 5 and newer
- iPad (3rd generation or newer, circa 2012+)
- Android smartphone, version 4.4 or newer, w/ Bluetooth 4.0+
- Android tablet, version 4.4 or newer, w/ Bluetooth 4.0+
(for Android phones, typically any model made from 2012 or newer such as the Samsung Galaxy S3-S10, Samsung Note 2-10, etc. Feel free to ask if unsure!)
(smart phone or tablet is required, but not included with this purchase)
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Download the App on your smartphone or tablet
2. Connect your EarSpoke device
3. Run the hearing check
What features can you control with the app?
- Change the volume directly through the App.
- Left and right side volume can be linked together, or adjusted independently.
Choose from 4 different modes:
- All-around mode
- Restaurant / noise reduction
Precision Hearing Match
Use the Hearing Check on the app to analyze your hearing thresholds and then optimize the device to your custom hearing profile.
Hearing check is not intended as an audiological measurement, but a quick and fun way to adapt the device for the end user.
Fine-tune the frequencies
After running the hearing check, you can use the 5-band equalizer to further refine the following frequencies if desired:
- 500 Hz
- 1000 Hz
- 2000 Hz
- 3000 Hz
- 4000 Hz
What’s included in the box?
- 2 EarSpoke R100 devices
- 1 carrying case / charging dock
- 1 wall charger & USB-C cable
- User manuals & guides
- Cleaning brush + cleaning wire tool
- 2 Thin tubes (1 left, 1 right)
- Assortment of domes (open fit, semi-open, and closed-fit)
- 2 Ear Hook kits w/ Thick tube & ear plugs
Features and Specs
- 4 program modes for different environments.
- Wide dynamic range compression
- Digital expansion (cuts off annoying low-level sounds)
- Advanced Noise reduction
- Fully digital American-made chip with highly sophisticated circuitry.
- American-made balanced armature receiver-speaker
Frequently asked questions:
Will this stream phone calls or music directly to my hearing device?
No, streaming is not available for this device. The app is for device control only. Volume, program mode, equalizer settings, etc.
How long will batteries last?
The included rechargeable battery gives about 30 hours per charge.
Will this work for severe or profound hearing loss?
For the highest volume boost available, please be sure to use the included ear hook kit with the thick tube and cut the tube to length. However, please keep in mind that the device is not recommended for severe or profound.