Thank you for choosing EarSpoke. Please read this safety instruction sheet carefully, as well as all instructions from the product manual.
Always follow the safety instructions to avoid damage to the device or individual injury.
Keep small parts that can be swallowed out of children’s or animals’ reach. If any swallowing accident happens, immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
When installing ear domes, be sure to push and twist so that they are fully seated. Otherwise they may come off in your ear. Always check the ear dome before wearing the hearing device.
Hearing amplifiers are able to provide more than 120 dB SPL of sound. Be careful not to damage your hearing by setting the volume too loud. Start with the lowest volume and slowly increase the volume until you reach a comfortable level.
• Children shouldn’t wear the hearing amplifier without the guidance of an adult.
• Mental patients should consult a physician before wearing a hearing amplifier.
Water Prevention: Keep hearing amplifiers away from water. Please take off the hearing amplifier in advance and store properly when swimming, showering, or washing the head or face. If your hearing amplifier falls into the water accidentally, turn it off immediately and do not use a blower dryer to dry it. You can use a soft and clean cotton cloth to dry it and put it in a ventilated and dry environment.
High Temperature Prevention: Never expose the hearing amplifier to high temperatures or prolonged sunlight.
Drop & Vibration Prevention: Hearing amplifiers are precise and sensitive electronic devices. Please prevent them from dropping or from violent vibration and shock. Place the hearing amplifiers in a vibration-proof box or bag during storage.
Do not wear your hearing amplifiers during X-rays, MR scans, CT scans, short-wave diathermy, or similar radiation treatments.
Environmental Impact: Please dispose of the used battery according to local regulations to protect the environment.
Legal Disclaimer: Hearing amplifiers are intended to amplify environmental sounds for non-hearing impaired consumers. They are not intended to compensate for hearing loss and are not considered medical devices.
Models with disposable batteries: Please use the correct battery for your hearing amplifier. Please take out the battery to avoid battery leaking if you don’t plan on using it for a long time.
- Your product is powered by a rechargeable battery. The battery used in this product may present a risk of fire or chemical burn if mistreated.
- Do not attempt to open or disassemble the product or the battery. Use of other batteries may present a risk of fire or explosion and the warranty will be terminated.
- Only recharge your battery with the supplied charger designated for this product. Never use a charger that is damaged.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the charger as it may expose you to dangerous electric shock. Incorrect reassembly can cause electric shock or fire when the product is subsequently used.
- Avoid charging your hearing device in extremely high or low temperatures and do not use the charger outdoors or in damp areas.
- Make sure that the device’s charging light turns green when fully charged. If the charging light does not change color or turn off, immediately unplug the device from the charger, do not turn on or operate the device, and contact EarSpoke customer support at https://earspoke.com/support
- If the product gets warm to the touch during charging, immediately unplug the device from the charger, do not turn on or operate the device, and contact EarSpoke customer support at https://earspoke.com/support
- To prevent the depletion of the battery lifetime or capacity, avoid storing the earbuds in hot or cold environments, such as a closed car in summer, or in winter conditions. It’s recommended to keep the device between 16°C and 25°C (60°F and 77°F).
- Do not store your device for extended periods of time without recharging (max. three months).
Temperature 32°F – 104°F
Humidity 0% ~ 80%