Hearing amplifiers are not one-size-fit-all. Everyone’s hearing needs are different, and no single profile can be the ideal match for everyone. Introducing EarSpoke-BTE, the hearing amplifier that will read your personal hearing signature and automatically self-adapt itself to your specific needs. No more guesswork.
Simple to set up. Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3.
1. Download the app
2. Connect your device
3. Run the hearing check
Compatible with any of the following devices:
- iPhone 5 and newer
- iPad (3rd generation or newer, circa 2012+)
- Android smartphone, version 4.4 or newer, w/ Bluetooth 4.0+
- Android tablet, version 4.4 or newer, w/ Bluetooth 4.0+
(for Android phones, typically any model made from 2012 or newer such as the Samsung Galaxy S3-S10, Samsung Note 2-10, etc. Feel free to ask if unsure!)
(smart phone or tablet is required, but not included with this purchase)
What features can you control with the app?
Change the volume directly with the app. Change left and right at the same time, or unlock the sliders to change volume individually.
Choose from 4 program modes
- All-around mode
- Restaurant / high noise reduction
- Traffic / medium noise reduction
- Outdoors mode
Analyze your hearing thresholds and then optimize the device to your custom hearing profile.
Hearing check is not intended as an audiological measurement, but a quick and fun way to adapt the device to the end user.
Fine-tune the frequencies
After running the hearing check, you can use the 5-band equalizer to further refine the following frequencies if desired:
500Hz / 1000Hz / 2000Hz / 3000Hz / 4000Hz
- Wide dynamic range compression (softens loud noises and boosts soft sounds)
- Digital expansion (cuts off annoying low-level noises)
- Advanced Noise reduction
- Fully digital American-made chip with highly sophisticated circuitry.
- American-made receiver-speaker
What’s in the box?
- EarSpoke BTE device for 1 ear
- Carrying case
- User manuals and guides
- 6-pack of size 13 batteries
- Cleaning brush + cleaning wire tool
- 2 thin tubes (1 left, 1 right)
- Assortment of domes (open fit, semi-open, and closed-fit)
Frequently asked questions:
Will this stream phone calls or music directly to my hearing device?
No, streaming is not available for this device. The app is for device control only. Volume, program mode, equalizer settings, etc.
How long will batteries last?
This device uses size 13 hearing aid batteries. A standard 60-pack will last about a year for 1 ear. One battery will last 6-8 days depending on usage.
Will this work for severe or profound hearing loss?
This device is not recommended for severe or profound. If more volume / power is desired, then earhook kits are available.